N or M?: A Tommy and Tuppence Mystery (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Secret Adversary: A Tommy and Tuppence Mystery (Warbler Classics) (Paperback): $12.95
- #2: Partners in Crime Lib/E: A Tommy and Tuppence Mystery (Tommy and Tuppence Mysteries (Audio) #2) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #3: N or M? Lib/E: A Tommy and Tuppence Mystery (Tommy and Tuppence Mysteries (Audio) #3) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #4: By the Pricking of My Thumbs: A Tommy and Tuppence Mystery (Tommy & Tuppence Mysteries #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Postern of Fate: A Tommy and Tuppence Mystery (Tommy & Tuppence Mysteries #5) (Paperback): $16.99
In this exclusive authorized edition from the Queen of Mystery, set during the dark days of World War II, Tommy and Tuppence Beresford are put on the trail of a pair of Nazi spies who have murdered Britain’s top agent.
World War II is raging, and while the RAF struggles to keep the Luftwaffe at bay, Britain faces a sinister threat from “the enemy within”—Nazis posing as ordinary citizens.
With pressure mounting, the intelligence service appoints two improbable spies, Tommy and Tuppence Beresford. Their mission: to seek out a man and a woman from among the colorful guests at Sans Souci, a seaside hotel. But this assignment is far from an easy stroll along the promenade—N and M have just murdered Britain’s finest agent and no one can be trusted.
About the Author
Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. Her books have sold more than a billion copies in English and another billion in a hundred foreign languages. She died in 1976, after a prolific career spanning six decades.
Praise for Agatha Christie: “Agatha Christie proves that if you really are good enough, you can break all the ‘rules’ and still come up with a winner.” — Anne Perry, New York Times bestselling author of the Thomas Pitt and William Monk series of Victorian mysteries
“As ingenious as ever.” — The Guardian