Gossip Girl: All I Want Is Everything: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Gossip Girl series.
- #1: Gossip Girl: The Carlyles (Paperback): $14.99
- #2: Gossip Girl: You Know You Love Me: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Gossip Girl: Because I'm Worth it: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Gossip Girl: I Like It Like That: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Gossip Girl: You're the One That I Want: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #7: Gossip Girl: Nobody Does It Better: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: Gossip Girl: Only In Your Dreams: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #10: Gossip Girl #10: Would I Lie to You: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #11: Gossip Girl: Don't You Forget About Me: A Gossip Girl Novel (Paperback): $16.99
- #12: Gossip Girl: I Will Always Love You: A Gossip Girl novel (Paperback): $19.99
From Park Avenue parties to piña coladas, no one rings in the new year like Blair and Serena. The wickedly funny third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series that inspired the original hit CW show and the HBO Max series.
It's Christmastime and Blair and Serena are best friends again, and up to their old tricks -- partying hard and breaking hearts from Park Avenue to the Caribbean. Blair's mom and Cyrus are having their honeymoon in Salt Key. And when school lets out for the holiday, Blair, Serena, Aaron, and company head down there to blow off steam after their midterm exams.
In between piña coladas and topless sunbathing, Blair and Serena plot revenge on super-jerk Chuck Bass. Everyone jets back to NYC for Serena's New Year's party, during which Nate and Blair may or may not finally go all the way . . . and Serena may or may not be discovered to be the secret fling of Hollywood's hottest young leading man.
About the Author
Cecily von Ziegesar is the creator of the #1 bestselling Gossip Girl and #1 bestselling It Girl novels. She has always lived in New York City.
Praise for the Gossip Girl series:
A New York Times Best Seller
A Publishers Weekly Best Seller
"The book has the effect of gossip itself--once you enter, it's hard to extract yourself." --Publishers Weekly
"A highly enjoyable speedboat of a read, zipping along at lightning speed, leaving adolescent angst, wounded egos, and Manolo Blahnik mules in its wake." --Kirkus Reviews
"Sex and the City for the younger set." --Teen People
"It's like listening in on a seriously spicy convo!" --Twist