The Worst Witch at Sea (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Worst Witch series.
- #2: A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: The Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Worst Witch Saves the Day (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Worst Witch to the Rescue (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The Worst Witch and the Wishing Star (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Three Cheers for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: First Prize for the Worst Witch (Hardcover): $14.99
Catch up on Mildred Hubble’s magical adventures at Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches with these reissued editions featuring energetic new covers.
Mildred’s beloved tabby cat has been deemed “unsuitable” for a witch, and is relegated to the kitchens to be a mouser. But when her class flies off on a school trip, Mildred concocts a plan to rescue Tabby — and bring him along in secret!
About the Author
Jill Murphy (1949-2021) began drawing and writing stories at a very early age and was already putting books together (albeit with a stapler) by the time she was six. She was only eighteen when she wrote The Worst Witch. Her books about the lovable but disaster-prone Mildred Hubble sold more than five million copies worldwide and became much-loved classics. Jill Murphy also wrote and illustrated several award-winning picture books for younger children.