The Worst Witch (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Worst Witch series.
- #1: The Worst Witch at Sea (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Worst Witch Saves the Day (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Worst Witch to the Rescue (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The Worst Witch and the Wishing Star (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Three Cheers for the Worst Witch (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: First Prize for the Worst Witch (Hardcover): $14.99
Catch up on Mildred Hubble’s magical adventures at Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches with these reissued editions featuring energetic new covers.
Mildred Hubble is starting her first year at Miss Cackle’s Academy for Witches — and making a mess of it! She can’t ride her broomstick without crashing, she’s always getting her spells mixed up, and worst of all, the teacher’s pet, Ethel, has just become her sworn enemy.
About the Author
Jill Murphy (1949-2021) began drawing and writing stories at a very early age and was already putting books together (albeit with a stapler) by the time she was six. She was only eighteen when she wrote The Worst Witch. Her books about the lovable but disaster-prone Mildred Hubble sold more than five million copies worldwide and became much-loved classics. Jill Murphy also wrote and illustrated several award-winning picture books for younger children.