Rick Riordan Presents Tristan Strong Keeps Punching (A Tristan Strong Novel, Book 3) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Rick Riordan Presents Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky (A Tristan Strong Novel, Book 1) (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: Rick Riordan Presents Tristan Strong Destroys the World (A Tristan Strong Novel, Book 2) (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: Rick Riordan Presents Tristan Strong Keeps Punching (A Tristan Strong Novel, Book 3) (Hardcover): $17.99
Best-selling author Rick Riordan presents the finale of Kwame Mbalia's trilogy, in which Tristan Strong faces off with his archenemy, King Cotton, once and for all, now in paperback.
"Imagine if you combined Anansi the Spider, John Henry, and Marvel into, like, one book."--New York Times best-selling author and Newbery Medalist Kwame Alexander
After reuniting with Ayanna, who is now in his world, Tristan travels up the Mississippi in pursuit of his archenemy, King Cotton. Along the way they encounter new haints who are dead set on preventing their progress north to Tristan's hometown of Chicago. It's going to take many Alkean friends, including the gods themselves, the black flames of the afokena gloves, and all of Tristan's inner strength to deliver justice once and for all.
Shocking twists, glorious triumphs, and a cast of unforgettable characters make this series conclusion as satisfying as it is entertaining.
Endorsed by Rick Riordan, author of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, soon to be a series on Disney+.
Complete your middle grade fantasy collection with these best-selling fan favorites:
- Rick Riordan Presents: Race to the Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
- Rick Riordan Presents: City of the Plague God by Sarwat Chadda
- Rick Riordan Presents: Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
- Rick Riordan Presents: Sal and Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez
- The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
About the Author
Kwame Mbalia is the New York Times best-selling author of Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky, for which he received a Coretta Scott King Author Honor award. The book was also named to best-of-the-year lists compiled by Publishers Weekly, the Chicago Public Library, and the New York Times. The second book in the trilogy is Tristan Strong Destroys the World, and Tristan Strong Keeps Punching is the third. Kwame also co-wrote Last Gate of the Emperor with Prince Joel Makonnen and edited the instant New York Times best-seller Black Boy Joy: 17 Stories Celebrating Black Boyhood. Kwame lives with his wife and children near Raleigh, North Carolina, where he is currently working several projects, including a new middle grade series. Follow him on Twitter @KSekouM.
"A satisfying finale."—Kirkus Reviews
"Ultimately a celebration of Black resilience, the novel offers up a rousing conclusion that will inspire readers to keep up the good fight, just like Tristan does."—Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books