Keith Haring 2021 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Celebrate the art of Keith Haring with this 12-month wall calendar featuring 25 iconic images, including his radiant babies, beating hearts, and dancing dogs.
A dynamic force of the 1980s art scene in downtown New York, Keith Haring quickly rose to international fame with his influence on art, culture, fashion, and commerce. His democratic and accessible approach to art continues to resonate today.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Planner page for September–December 2020
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Eastern Standard Time
About the Author
Keith Haring (American, 1958–1990) is an internationally renowned artist, best known for his graphic style with bold colors and dramatic lines that depicted life and love. His work is part of major museum collections across the United States and the world, including MoMA, the Whitney, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Los Angeles County Museum, the Musée d’ Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris, and the Ludwig Museum in Cologne.