Mia Mayhem Is a Superhero! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Mia Mayhem series.
- #2: Mia Mayhem Learns to Fly! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Mia Mayhem vs. the Super Bully (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Mia Mayhem Breaks Down Walls (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Mia Mayhem Stops Time! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Mia Mayhem vs. the Mighty Robot (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Mia Mayhem Gets X-Ray Specs (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Mia Mayhem Steals the Show! (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Mia Mayhem and the Super Family Field Day (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Mia Mayhem and the Super Switcheroo (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Mia Mayhem Rides the Waves (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Mia Mayhem and the Cat Burglar (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Mia Mayhem and the Wild Garden (Paperback): $6.99
Meet Mia Macarooney, an ordinary eight-year-old who finds out she has an extraordinary super-secret in this first chapter book in the brand-new Mia Mayhem series!
Mia Macarooney is a regular eight-year-old girl who finds out that she’s A SUPERHERO! Her life literally goes from totally ordinary to totally super when she’s invited to attend the afterschool Program for In-Training Superheroes a.k.a. THE PITS! And the crazy thing is, in a weird meant-to-be sort of way, all of this news somehow feels super right. Because all her life, Mia thought she was just super klutz...but it turns out, she’s just SUPER! So now, it’s up to Mia to balance her regular everyday life and maintain her secret identity as she learns how to be the world’s newest superhero!
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Mia Mayhem chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Kara West would love to be a superhero, mostly so she can ask squirrels what they’re so nervous about. She lives with her own cats, who, unlike Chaos, spend more time sleeping than causing trouble. Thank goodness.
Leeza Hernandez, an award-winning illustrator and now children’s book author, hails from the south of England, but has been living in New Jersey since 1999. She works as an art director at a local magazine and in her spare time, creatively noodles with new ideas for books in her art studio. She loves to experiment with printmaking, pen and ink, digital collage, and painting.