Mia Mayhem Breaks Down Walls (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Mia Mayhem series.
- #1: Mia Mayhem Is a Superhero! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: Mia Mayhem Learns to Fly! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Mia Mayhem vs. the Super Bully (Hardcover): $16.99
- #5: Mia Mayhem Stops Time! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #6: Mia Mayhem vs. the Mighty Robot (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: Mia Mayhem Gets X-Ray Specs (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Mia Mayhem Steals the Show! (Paperback): $5.99
Mia uses her super-strength to break down walls in this fourth adventure of the Mia Mayhem chapter book series!
Mia is determined to be the best in her strength-training class, so she can learn how to lift cars, and climb super tall buildings! But when her own super strength gets the better of her, she ends up causing absolute mayhem. Will Mia be able to rebuild the walls she broke down, one-by-one?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Mia Mayhem chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Kara West would love to be a superhero, mostly so she can ask squirrels what they’re so nervous about. She lives in Chicago with her own cats, who, unlike Chaos, spend more time sleeping than causing trouble. Thank goodness.
Leeza Hernandez, an award-winning illustrator and now children’s book author, hails from the south of England, but has been living in New Jersey since 1999. She works as an art director at a local magazine and in her spare time, creatively noodles with new ideas for books in her art studio. She loves to experiment with printmaking, pen and ink, digital collage, and painting.