Mia Mayhem and the Super Switcheroo (Paperback)
Not In Store - Available to special order for pickup or ship. For even speediest shipping we suggest our Bookshop.org page!
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Mia Mayhem series.
- #1: Mia Mayhem Is a Superhero! (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Mia Mayhem Learns to Fly! (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Mia Mayhem vs. the Super Bully (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Mia Mayhem Breaks Down Walls (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Mia Mayhem Stops Time! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Mia Mayhem vs. the Mighty Robot (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Mia Mayhem Gets X-Ray Specs (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Mia Mayhem Steals the Show! (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Mia Mayhem and the Super Family Field Day (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Mia Mayhem Rides the Waves (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Mia Mayhem and the Cat Burglar (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Mia Mayhem and the Wild Garden (Paperback): $6.99
Mia’s best friend, Eddie, becomes SUPER in this tenth adventure of the Mia Mayhem chapter book series!
One day, Mia wakes up to find that none of her superpowers work. She can’t fly, she doesn’t have superspeed, and she definitely can’t lift an elephant anymore. Not only that, it turns out that her best friend, Eddie, who’s always been just a regular kid, wakes up to be totally SUPER! With Mia and Eddie now in each other’s shoes, will they be able to work together to get through this super switcheroo?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Mia Mayhem chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Kara West would love to be a superhero, mostly so she can ask squirrels what they’re so nervous about. She lives with her own cats, who, unlike Chaos, spend more time sleeping than causing trouble. Thank goodness.
Leeza Hernandez, an award-winning illustrator and now children’s book author, hails from the south of England, but has been living in New Jersey since 1999. She works as an art director at a local magazine and in her spare time, creatively noodles with new ideas for books in her art studio. She loves to experiment with printmaking, pen and ink, digital collage, and painting.