Mia Mayhem Rides the Waves (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Mia Mayhem series.
- #1: Mia Mayhem Is a Superhero! (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Mia Mayhem Learns to Fly! (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Mia Mayhem vs. the Super Bully (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Mia Mayhem Breaks Down Walls (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Mia Mayhem Stops Time! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Mia Mayhem vs. the Mighty Robot (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Mia Mayhem Gets X-Ray Specs (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Mia Mayhem Steals the Show! (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Mia Mayhem and the Super Family Field Day (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Mia Mayhem and the Super Switcheroo (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Mia Mayhem and the Cat Burglar (Hardcover): $17.99
- #13: Mia Mayhem and the Wild Garden (Hardcover): $17.99
Mia goes on a super surfing family vacation in this eleventh adventure of the Mia Mayhem chapter book series!
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Mia Mayhem chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Kara West would love to be a superhero, mostly so she can ask squirrels what they’re so nervous about. She lives with her own cats, who, unlike Chaos, spend more time sleeping than causing trouble. Thank goodness.
Leeza Hernandez, an award-winning illustrator and now children’s book author, hails from the south of England, but has been living in New Jersey since 1999. She works as an art director at a local magazine and in her spare time, creatively noodles with new ideas for books in her art studio. She loves to experiment with printmaking, pen and ink, digital collage, and painting.