Mia Mayhem and the Cat Burglar (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Mia Mayhem series.
- #1: Mia Mayhem Is a Superhero! (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Mia Mayhem Learns to Fly! (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Mia Mayhem vs. the Super Bully (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Mia Mayhem Breaks Down Walls (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Mia Mayhem Stops Time! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Mia Mayhem vs. the Mighty Robot (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Mia Mayhem Gets X-Ray Specs (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Mia Mayhem Steals the Show! (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Mia Mayhem and the Super Family Field Day (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Mia Mayhem and the Super Switcheroo (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Mia Mayhem Rides the Waves (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Mia Mayhem and the Wild Garden (Paperback): $6.99
Mia and her cat, Chaos, come face-to-face with the Cat Burglar in this twelfth adventure of the Mia Mayhem chapter book series!
Chaos Macarooney, Mia’s cat, gets a special invitation to the PITS! Turns out it’s Bring Your Pet to the PITS Day! Chaos can be a handful sometimes, so Mia has no idea how the day with go, but she’s excited all the same. When they get to the PITS, their teamwork is awesome, just as Mia hoped. But the tables turn when Chaos comes face-to-face with Hugo Fast and his cat, Mr. Whiskers. Will Mia be able to keep the two strong-headed cats away from each other before total chaos breaks out?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Mia Mayhem chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
About the Author
Kara West would love to be a superhero, mostly so she can ask squirrels what they’re so nervous about. She lives with her own cats, who, unlike Chaos, spend more time sleeping than causing trouble. Thank goodness.
Leeza Hernandez, an award-winning illustrator and now children’s book author, hails from the south of England, but has been living in New Jersey since 1999. She works as an art director at a local magazine and in her spare time, creatively noodles with new ideas for books in her art studio. She loves to experiment with printmaking, pen and ink, digital collage, and painting.